Friday 16 December 2011

Well, Christmas is almost upon us, and just when I thought I had finished making all the cards I needed,we received an unexpected one so tomorrow it's back to the drawing board again. Fortunately I have some unused components lying idle, so should be able to do a quick fix card.
Having been surrounded by builders for the last15 months, I am looking forward to a quiet Christmas(just the two of us as the family are off to foreign parts to spend Christmas with their in-laws). This happens on alternate years so is nothing unusual.
I have added a few more cards for you to look at and to anyone who pops in to read these musings and take a look,thank you for looking and I wish you a very happy Christmas and New Year. May all your crafting dreams come true!
Gill x

No comments:

Post a Comment