The base of the album was 6" x 6" chipboard and I used 2" O rings as a binding not being sure of being able to cope with some of the more sophisticated methods.
In my stash I had an 8" x 8" paper stack called Parisian Nights and being a complete Fracophile I decided that this would be perfect. It was an impulse purchase many years ago and had been languishing in my stash ever since as I couldn't really decide what to do with it. Over the years I had also been collecting vintage French ephemera so had everything around me that I needed.
The Eiffel Tower die was from Tim Holz, the flowers were from Prima and the lace from my stash (made up of several e-bay purchases) The large flower I hand crafted from eyelet and other laces. I used a ribbon closure as this seemed the simplest method for a first attempt.
These are pictures of some of the inside pages.
As a prototype, I am pleased with it, however, I did make several mistakes but thankfully was able to cover them up using strategically place trims and embellishments.
There are plenty of photo mats, and journalling tags so I am looking forward to finding some appropriate photographs to fill it. Probably those from our 30th wedding anniversary trip to Paris 15 years ago!
I really enjoyed making this album and can't wait to get started on my next.
Thanks for dropping by and happy crafting!