Saturday 16 June 2012

Simplicity is the key

Once again I needed a card urgently, this time  for a friend who is ill. I sorted through my box of off cuts and with the help of one of the Eastern Grasses stamps from chocolate Baroque this is the end result. A very simple stamped image in Versamark onyx green, clear embossed before matting on to a toning background card and then adhered to the white main card with foam pads. Both pieces of card stock used are textured. Sorry I can't remember the make, but as I said in the beginning, they were all old off cuts. The finishing touches were 3 green pearls and a sentiment stamped and then punched using two punches from  Stampin' Up.









Happy Crafting.
Gill x

2 comments:

  1. I love the rounding of those corners for the image. Green & white is one of my favourite combinations of colour & here the sheer elegance is added to by the contrast of textures. The simple matting with just a little dimension is really effective too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete