Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas Cards

Here is a selection of the special cards I made this year for my family.








They were made using a mixture of water colouring, stamping, embossing and fussy cutting. At one time I used to make all the Christmas cards I sent, but with that being around 120 + I now only make for those I know will appreciate them (family & close friends) for the rest I buy charity cards. The rush to finish is now almost over, only 8 more sleeps to go!! At the risk of being accused of plagiarism (from Strictly Come Dancing) Keep crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Das sind wunderschöne Weihnachtskarten, liebe Gill.
    Schön, dass dir mein Blog so gut gefällt.
    Dann macht es mir gleich nochmal soviel Spass :-)
    Ich bin noch nicht lange Rentnerin, und geniesse das.
    Freue mich auf den Frühling.

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete